Evaporator Coils & DX Coils
Replacement Evaporator/DX Coils for all refrigerants. “A” Styles coils and vertical coils available.
Round seamless copper tubes are mechanically expanded into the fin collars of the secondary surface. The mechanical expansion provides a permanent metal-to-metal bond for efficient heat transfer. Tubes are staggered in the direction of airflow and only return bends are used - NO reduced tube wall in the bend radius by using hairpin bends.
Seamless copper with die-formed holes that provide a parallel surface to the coil tube for strong brazing joints.
Copper O.D. sweat interchangeable nozzle type refrigerant distributors. Standard coil has one distributor for one compressor circuit. An INTERTWINED coil has two distributors that provide full-face control using two compressor circuits. A FACE SPLIT coil has two or more distributors for multiple compressor circuits.
Using 16-gauge minimum thickness material, 1 1/2" flanges are die-formed to permit easy stacking and mounting. Intermediate tube supports are supplied on coils over 44" fin length with an additional support every 42" multiple thereafter.
Casing Material Options:
Galvanized steel standard with optional stainless, aluminum and copper.
Testing & Performance
All coil assemblies are leak tested under water at 315 PSIG air. All coil assemblies Nitrogen charged for shipping.
PERFORMANCE IS CERTIFIED under ARI Standard 410.
Whether you need standard coils or customized, we can meet your specific requirements.
Tube Size Options:
- 5/8" O.D. x .020" wall thickness standard with optional wall thickness of (.025) (.035) and (.049). Centerlines are 1.5" in the tube face and 1.299" between rows.
- 1/2" O.D. x .017" wall thickness standard with optional wall thickness of (.025). Centerlines are 1.25" in the tube face and 1.083" between rows.
- 3/8" O.D. x .016" wall thickness standard with optional wall thickness up to (.035). Centerlines are 1" in the tube face and .866" between rows.
- NOTE: 1/4" and 5/16" tubes available.
- Rows available are 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8, 10 and 12.
We have over 20 different surfaces available. Please contact us if construction other than what is above is needed.
Corrugated plate type fin that is die-formed. Fin collars are full-drawn to provide accurate control of fin spacing and maximum contact with tubes.
Fin Material Options:
- 5/8" tubes comes standard with aluminum fin .008" thick with optional (.010). Optional copper fin thicknesses available are (.006) (.008) and (.010). Fins per inch available 8 through 14.
- 1/2" tubes come standard with aluminum fin .006" thick with optional copper fin (.006). fins per inch available 8 through 14.
- 3/8" tubes comes standard with aluminum fin .006" thick with optional thicknesses available. Copper fin thicknesses available start .006"
- Fins per inch available 6 through 16. Other fin types available: Lance, Sine, Flat.
Contact us for availability of other patterns, fin materials, and/or thicknesses.