Water Coils, Chilled Water Coil, Hot Water Coils and Glycol Coils
Round seamless copper tubes are mechanically expanded into the fin collars of the secondary surface. The mechanical
expansion provides a permanent metal-to-metal bond for efficient heat transfer. Tubes are staggered in the direction of airflow.
Seamless copper with die-formed holes that provide a parallel surface to the coil tube for strong brazing joints. Standard 1/8"
brass female pipe thread (FPT) vent and drain with optional (1/4) and (3/8). All circuiting is designed to gravity-drain with the coil
mounted vertically and tubes running horizontally.
Red Brass Schedule 40 (MPT) is standard with optional Carbon Steel, Copper, Copper Nickel and Stainless Steel available. Options for FPT also available.
Using 16-gauge minimum thickness material, flanges are die-formed to permit easy stacking and mounting. Intermediate tube supports are supplied on coils over 44" fin length with an additional support every 42" multiple thereafter.
Casing Material Options:
Galvanized steel standard with optional stainless, aluminum and copper.
Testing and Performance:
All coil assemblies are leak tested under water at 315 PSIG air. Standard construction is suitable for 250 PSIG and up to 300 degrees F.
PERFORMANCE IS CERTIFIED under ARI Standard 410.
Tube Size Options:
- 5/8" O.D. x .020" wall thickness standard with optional wall thickness of (.025) (.035) and (.049). Centerlines are 1.5" in the tube face and 1.299" between rows.
- 1/2" O.D. x .017" wall thickness standard with optional wall thickness of (.025). Centerlines are 1.25" in the tube face and 1.083" between rows.
- 3/8" O.D. x .016" wall thickness standard with optional wall thickness up to (.035). Centerlines are 1" in the tube face and .866" between rows.
- Rows available are 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8, 10 and 12.
Corrugated plate type fin that is die-formed. Fin collars are full-drawn to provide accurate control of fin spacing and maximum contact with tubes.
Fin Material Options:
- 5/8" tubes comes standard with aluminum fin .008" thick with optional (.010). Optional copper fin thicknesses available are (.006) (.008) and (.010). Fins per inch available 4 through 14.
- 1/2" tubes comes standard with aluminum fin .006" thick with optional thicknesses available. Copper fin thicknesses available to .008".
- 3/8" tubes comes standard with aluminum fin .006" thick with optional thicknesses available. Copper fin thicknesses available start at .0045".
- Fins per inch available 6 through 20. Other fin types available: Lance, Sine, Flat.
Intermediate headers for full “drainability”.